PRICE JUST REDUCED. Hurry before this yacht is off the market.
This Balance 451 Owner's Version, hull number 9 is almost brand new and in excellent condition. A performance yacht and a rare find in the Philippines. Built in 2019, launched in Hong Kong and accepted by first owners in January 2020. She has seen little use, sailing across Hong Kong to Philippines then remaining in Philippines due to the lockdowns. She is fully equipped and the owner has upgraded her equipment to suit a true sailors need and comfort. She is a beautiful boat with excellent performance - especially in light airs! Schedule your private viewing now.
* Two Yanmar 3JH40 Common Rail Engines
Engine Hours are 155.6 port and 156.8 starboard.
* Gori furling propellors
* Extended mast/sail to increase sail area
* Symmetric spinnaker
* Mastervolt Electrical system installed with 10kw MLI battery capacity.
* 75A Mastervolt Alpha Pro Alternators fitted on both engines.
* 3.5kw Mastervolt Combi Inverter / Charger fitted.
* Two Mastervolt SCM60 solar charges
* 2KW solar panels installed on bimini top and solar arch (new Oct 21)
* 3.5kw NextGen Generator.
Generator has 440 hours.
* Weber BBQ
* Electric Dive Compressor and enclosed dive tank storage for two tanks
* Raymarine Instruments throughout with network connection to the Yanmar Engines
* Iridium Go satcom
* Washing Machine
* Spectra Cape Horn Extreme Watermaker
* Parker Racor Fuel polishing system fitted.
* Cockpit enclosure & hatch covers fitted.
* Phifertex SunShades
* 2.9M RIB with 15HP Yamaha O/B included.
* Engine and Genset high temperature alarms fitted.
* Extra Freezer and Drinks Fridge installed.
Full technical specifications and equipment options are available will be sent by request.
|Current Price:||USD 790,000|
|Length Overall :||44.67|
|Fuel Type (Engine Type):||diesel|
|Engine Power:||40 horsepower|
|Total Engine Power:||80.0 hp|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
Mae Carl Perdon
+639954705964 | email@example.com | Sales Director | Philippines