We are delighted to bring this very lightly used Prestige 500 to the market. She is in great condition and very low hours. The Prestige 500 is also know for being versatile and highly practical. With three cabins, spacious saloon and flybridge, the guests can enjoy the space and privacy on board. If you are looking for a family yacht for immediate use, don't miss the chance!
|Current Price:||USD 539,000|
|Location:||Upon Request, HK|
|Length Overall :||49.08 ft|
|Fuel Type (Engine Type):||diesel|
|Total Engine Hours:||182|
|Engine Power:||435 horsepower|
|Total Engine Power:||870.0 hp|
|Manufacturer Provided Description|
This model, first launched in Düsseldorf, Germany, won many trophies as:
- “Best Interior Design” in September at the World Yachts Trophies Awards in Cannes.
- “Best Motor Yacht” in October,at the Nautical Design Awards in Milan.
- “Best of the Best” 2011 in Hainan by the magazine Robb Repor.
- “Motor Yacht of the Year” in January, at the official ceremony of the Motor boat of the year award, in the category of yachts up to 55 feets in length.
- TRIM LEVEL "PREFERENCE" (Bow thruster, cushions for forward
-Upholstery "Mediterraneo Light Tan"
-Chart plotter E90W with depth finder (Supplied & installed in H.K.)
-Bimini On Flying Bridge Taupe
-Teak Cockpit Table + White Cover
-Windows External Curtains
-Reversible Air Conditioning System 52000 BTU
-Electric Trim Tabs
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
Note. This yacht has been personally inspected by our Senior Broker Jacqueline Lee. Asia Yachting is the agent for this yacht appointed directly by the owner. We have an extensive library of photos available at request.
For more information contact
ASIA YACHTING, Hong Kong
Jacqueline Lee, Senior Broker