|Manufacturer Provided Description
Over 225 of the Seawind 1000 series have been built and are cruising in many parts of the world. The new Seawind 1000XL2 now includes ten useful new features, further refining this iconic cruising catamaran that is designed to sail around the world’s largest island.
- Fibreglass Hardtop Extension - This newly designed hardtop provides more internal shade and protection totally enclosing the helm and giving full access to pack away sails.
- Galley Saloon Hatch - This great innovation opens up the galley providing more light, ventilation and allows the crew closer communication.
- Folding Saloon Timber Table - A beautifully hand crafted timber table now folds in three to allow more space around the saloon seats, or a coffee table
- Electric Tilt Motors - Push button control to raise both outboard motors makes this boat even easier to manage for the short handed crew
- Lighter Vacuum Bag Construction - Thanks to Vacuum Bag technology now used during fiberglassing, the displacement of the new XL2 has dropped by approx. 500kgs meaning better performance or larger load carrying ability
- LED Navigation Internal Lights - Energy efficient LED lights are now standard on both navigation lights and internal lighting
- Updated Galley Styling - To compliment the new galley saloon hatch, the galley has had a make over with new styled cupboards and a new Optional oven.
- New Electronics Package - With all the controls at your fingertips, this new electronics console has the chartplotter and multifunctional displays plus more in an ergonomic panel.
- Hand Polished Stainless Steel - The quality of stainless steel finish has to be seen to be believed, with all weld joins hand polished out to seamless part.
- Superior Fibreglass Finish - Thanks to the team at Corsair, many more man hours have been invested into an all-round amazing fibreglass finish.
- Hatches (6 in total)
2 x Forward Hatches Aluminium frame 500 x 500
2 x Mid cabin hatches
2 x Aft cabin hatches
- 4 x Mooring cleats
- 1 x Anchor cleat
- Forward catwalk swim ladder – hinges under hinged catwalk
- Cabin Ventilation: 2 x Dorade vents (PVC “ Seabird”)
- Mast base turning blocks
- Saddle at base of mast for halyard attachment
- 8 x Rope clutches
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions, bow rails and stern rails with 3 life-lines. 600mm
high to meet Australian survey & CE requirements
- 4 x access gates with pelican hook releases
- 1 x manual bilge pump. (Survey boats have 3 manualpumps)
- 2 x Bowseat pulpits with hinging teak slatted seats
- 2 x Padeyes mounted on each inboard bow for bowsprit retrofit
- Mast and boom section Anodised clear
- Standing Rigging – Forestay 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 wire
– Sidestays 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 wir
– Diamonds 5/16 (8mm) 1 x 19 wire
All fitted with turnbuckles and end fittings
- Hinged mast base to allow for lowering on boat.(additional rigging as option)
- Halyards – 2:1 Main halyard: 10 mm Spectra rope : Heavy duty shackle
– Jib halyard: 8 mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle
– Topping lift: 10 mm Double Braid, Heavy duty shackle
– Spinnaker Halyard: 12 mm DoubleBraid with snapshackle spliced to end
- Boom outhaul
- 2 x mainsail single-line reefing lines fitted and lead back to the cockpit.
- All halyards, reefing lines to be lead back to cockpit through turning blocks, rope clutches
- Sheet Winches: 2 x Harken ST40’s.
- Fully battened mainsail. Luff adjustable batten endcaps.
- Cruising mainsail cover with integrated lazy jack system.
- Headsail. With UV jib strip (white otherwise specified)
- Self-tacking headsail traveller track with hardware.
- Mainsails batten sliders
- Solid doors on all private cabins
- Mattresses to be 4” foam upholstered
- Cabins lined
- Solid lockable door. Ash exterior finish with waterproof laminex interior finish
- PAR manual toilet
- Sullage tank built in. Pump out by shore station
- Pipes, skin fittings and seacocks to through hull easily accessible
- Vanity basin with pressure fresh water
- Fresh water shower with flexible hand-held hose
Electric shower bilge pump with direct overboard discharge
- Cupboard/shelves to very high quality
- 2 burner LPG stainless steel stove with griller. Flame failure device fitted to shut off LPG
immediately in event of flame going out.(option of oven)
- 2 bowl stainless steel double sink.
- Pressured fresh water system.
- Laminex galley tops, cupboards with perspex slidingfront.
- Refrigerator with attached separate freezer
- 12volt Eutectic system by ICEER
- Good storage/cupboards
- Drop-down dinette table finished in matching laminex and decorative timber
- Upholstered dinette. Seats 4” foam with backs 2”
- An opening galley hatch will be installed, opening between the galley and saloon
- Twin Yamaha 9.9hp engines
- Mounted under each helm seat at each steering station
- Remote electric key start. Ignition for both engines is at the starboard steering station
- Dual engine controls at starboard helm station
- Electric tilt
- Custom made electrical switch panel with circuit breakers. Very high quality throughout
- Tinned wire used throughout
- 3 x heavy duty 105 AH batteries
- 230amp heavy duty isolation switch
- Solar Panels: 2 x 120 watt solar panels
- All cabins with individual lighting
- Galley/saloon area – 2 x fluoro lights
- Diffused lights over aft deck – 2 lights
- Centre cockpit lighting
- 2 x Liferings
- 2 x Buckets
- 20m of line
- Floating rescue light
- Full set of sails, including fully battened main with square top.
- Furling self-tacking jib, Screacher and Spinnaker.
- B & G Zeus Electronics and Nav.; AIS; auto-pilot.
- 10.86 meter LOA
- 5.92 meter beam
- 0.99 meter draft (mini keels)
- Two forward bunks, 1 double bunk in center port hull, 1 double bunk in private cabin at aft starboard hull.
- 26 gal fuel capacity and 105 gal. water capacity.
- Solar panels
- 3 high power batteries
- Gaz bbq and water heater.
- 2 x 9.9 hp yamaha 4 stroke high thrust outboards power this cat.
- Highfield 3.4 m Dinghy with 9.9 hp outboard.
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For more information contact
ASIA YACHTING, Hong Kong
Garry Frenklah, Senior Broker
+852 6223 3384, Garry.Frenklah@asiayachting.net