Unique opportunity to purchase a BRAND NEW Fountaine Pajot Tanna 47 without the usual 2 year waiting.
Aboard, with her U-shaped galley across from the cockpit and large opening bay door, the Tanna 47 offers a heightened feeling of space, letting in light and focusing on elegance, highlighting the boat’s interior design.
The exceptionally innovative galley/saloon area features over 1400 litres of storage space, and the new layout allows for an extremely user-friendly saloon with a lounger, and ergonomic watchkeeping station for when you’re under way.
The chart table, easily accessible from the helm and open to the cockpit, simplifies moving around on board while sailing, and makes it both safe and convivial for cruising.
Another new highlight for this 47-foot sailing catamaran is that her flybridge features a Lounge area that’s twice the size of her predecessor, the Saona 47.
Her “Lounge deck” layout creates a friendly atmosphere and an incomparable benefit… ergonomics when sailing. You can sail serenely short-handed with easy access to sailing manoeuvres, all the while maintaining contact with your crew.
Like the New 51, the Tanna 47 can also benefit from a large area of solar panels, ranging from 5 to 9m², offering ever more self-sufficiency under way.
The cabins combine comfort and space in equal measure, with available layouts including an Owner’s version with its 3 cabins, one being a suite with walk-in shower, or the Quintet version with 5 suites and their 5 private bathrooms.
– TANNA 47 MAESTRO (3 cabins 3 baths)
– Oceanic version including
Curtains in cabins
Mooring kit + 6 fenders
CST mainsail full batten
Automatic mainsail Hook
Electrical windlass (1500 Watts)
VHF mast head antenna prewired
Double clutche for reefs 2 and 3
Interior 12V outlet and waterproof exterior 12V outlet
Deck shower (hot water)
Auto. switch for bilge pumps
Dralon protective cover for wheel
1 Electric winch for mainsail
Interior courtesy LED lighting
Pressurized seawater system
Fusion audio pack Bluetooth 4 Sp
Main grid 220V 50HZ or 110V 60HZ
2000W Inverter/charger / 220V 50HZ or 110V 60HZ
– 2 VOLVO D2 60 engines
– 3-blade folding props/VOLVO 60
– Cockpit tent
– Exterior window blinds for saloon
– Bimini for helm station
– Enclosure for bimini helm station
– Flybridge table
– Outdoor cushions (cockpit + lounge deck)(Incl.Cft)
– Protective strip on both transoms
– Fitting out stb forepeak
– Handrail in staircase
– Saloon table convertible into bed
– Beds with slatted bases for 3 cabins
– GARMIN 2 Smart Cruising : Autopilot, VHF, AIS, 2*GPS 8410, 2*multi GMI20
– Radar + support + wiring
– WIFI amplifier
– 12V 130L Fridge (Incompatible with OPT0583010)
– 220V Microwave oven (Req. Version OCE/CFT)
– Washer/Dryer 5KG 220V (Req.Version OCE/CFT)
– 3 sets of fresh water electric head
– Air cond. 220V 50HZ main syst.64K BTU Maestro
– 11KW 220V/50HZ genset (Req. Version OCE/CFT)
– Watermaker 12V 60L/h at low consumption
– PROFURL genoa furler
– Bowsprit and gear for gennaker
– Hydraulic alu. davits + Supp craddle (maximum load 250kg)
– Antifouling, primary epoxy
– 1 Electric winch for genoa sheet (Incl.Cft)
– Safety equipment without life raft
– Minimum safety kit
– MP6 container life raft
– Mast in 2 parts
– Boat Preparation