Fluid lines and excellent ergonomics are the hallmarks of the Prestige 590. Each space and every curve has been designed with form, function, and comfort in mind. A generous flybridge and sleek radar arch enhance the onboard comfort and the powerful look. The ability to choose between an independent crew cabin and a large tender garage is unique in her category. All these design features come together in a yacht that provides remarkable comfort and dynamic design.
The attention to detail sets the Prestige 590 apart. Rounded furniture edges blend into comfortable seating areas that are both cozy and inviting. The materials, layout, and sightlines all contribute to a sense of well-being onboard and an understated, refined elegance. On-board command and control provided by Ship Control put all functions and system monitoring at your fingertips. Technology and innovation are developed for ease of use, but also peace of mind.
- Transom garage for tender with electrically-opening door
- Combination sun pad/sofa relaxed seating in the cockpit
- Large Hydraulic swim platform with auto steps: facilitates tender handling and access to the water
- Tender handling system with rollers and electric winch
- Electric inflator for tender
- Fully-featured flybridge
- 360° vision: exceptional natural light and visibility
- Independent access to master stateroom: live in your private suite
- Wrap-around galley with cockpit bar: blending interior and exterior entertaining
- Main saloon with large seating area and lounge
- Sliding door in saloon: access to side deck and ventilation
- Full beam bathroom with adjoining walk-in closet
- Exclusive VIP with walk-in closet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.